Bike is built & Ready to Go: Click & Collect or Free Local Delivery
Specification highlights include a 21 speed Shimano drive train for easy gear selection, Clarks mechanical disc brakes provide fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole double wall rims with a quick release front hub, MTB Tyres and steel lo-rise handlebar help improve rider visibility. A great value entry level trail bike.
Lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence.
Equipped with 21 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
Shimano's EZ Fire shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
MTB specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride.
Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
Alloy rims add style and reduce the bicycles weight.
Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
Frame: Alloy Frameset.
- Fork: Suspension with disc mount.
- Headset: Steel Ahead for 1.1/8".
- B.B Set: Spur cartridge.
- Decals: Coyote Zonda 650 Gents 650B FS 2020.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Zoom TDS-145-8 70mm, 15 degree rise.
- Grips: Pvc MTB Type 120mm Black.
- Front Brake: Clarks mechanical disc.
- Rear Brake: Clarks mechanical disc.
- Shifter Right: EZ fire.
- Shifter Left: EZ fire.
- Front Derailleur: Down Pull, 28.6mm.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney ARDTY300.
- Chain: 3/32''x1/2''x110 Links.
- Chainset: Steel 24X34X42TX170mm.
- Tyres Front: 27.5" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Tyres Rear: 27.5" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Rims: 27.5" Alloy 36 Hole Double wall, with wear groove.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H, Quickk Release.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H, Quick Relase.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.