A bike with some serious snarl.
When it comes to off-roading, Chimera bares its teeth. Ready to menace the trails. Smart, rugged and with plenty of gears to get you up and over those mountains. This beast isn’t one to back down.
The Chimera is built around a high tensile steel frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents. Up front lies the front suspension fork which provides a super smooth ride over all types of terrain.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Chimera also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- Steel frame is strong making it able to withstand the rigours of everyday use. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence
- Front suspension fork softens the bumps in the road for a more controlled ride
- Shimano’s Revoshift shifters to make shifting between gears simpler
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimise the impact of steep hills
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility
- Frame Steel Gents
- Fork 26" Suspension
- Headset Steel Full Ball Bearing
- B. B. Set Cotterless 5 Pcs
- Decals Insync Chimera SFS Gents 26" Wheel 2019
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar
- Stem Steel MTB Type
- Grips Pvc MTB Type
- Front Brake Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Right Shimano Revoshift SLRS35-6R
- Shifter Left Shimano Revoshift SLRS35-3L
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-QD-35 (Down Pull, 28.6mm)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS
- Chain 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28 T
- Pedals 9/16" PVC ATB Type
- Tyres Front 26" X 2.10"
- Tyres Rear 26" X 2.10"
- Rims 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall
- Front Hub Steel 16H, Nutted
- Rear Hub Steel 16H, Nutted
- Saddle MTB Type Black
- Seat Post 25.4 X 300mm Steel Black