When you go out on the pavement on the Reppy Roadster, all eyes will be on you, because with the BERG Soundbox you can be sure everyone will hear you starting the engine, accelerating or applying the brakes. And if they're not paying attention, you can beep the horn. This means you always get everyone's attention. Racing with the Reppy Roadster is a fantastic experience. Cool design, low bucket seat and professional sports steering wheel are exactly what you as a young driver will get excited about. The direct drive system ensures a smooth drive and makes it just as easy for children to go forwards as backwards.
Speed is great, of course, but not if you're bumping along the road. The EVA foam tyres provide good grip wherever you are riding. They are hard-wearing and never go flat! The swing axle means stable road holding, and makes the Reppy not just fast, but safe, too. The new Reppy Roadster is light and compact. You can pick it up and carry it anywhere thanks to the integrated handle in the frame. Turning the knob on the bucket seat lets you adjust the seat to the driver without the use of a tool. Meaning you can enjoy your Reppy Roadster from age 2.5 years to about six.
BERG Reppy Roadster Pedal Go-Kart with BERG Soundbox
- Equipped with 10’’ inch EVA tyres that will never go flat
- Swing axle ensures children always maintain grip on the road
- The steering wheel comes equipped with soundbox as standars - 4 different tones:braking, tooting, starting engine and accelerating
- Adjustable seat in 4 positions
- Easy to lift up using the frame handle
- The direct drive system makes pedalling easy
- Sleek and attractive design
- Max weight 40kg
- Height range 85cm - 125cm
- Includes BERG Soundbox as standard