The Nebraska is built around a lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful disc type brake system with alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Nebraska also features 21 speed Sunrun gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- Lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive.
- Equipped with 21 speed Sunrun gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Sunrun's grip shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- MTB specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride.
- Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Aluminium Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Aluminium Frameset.
- Fork: Suspension.
- Front Derailleur: Sunrun FD-QD-13.
- Rear Derailleur: Sunrun RD-HG-35A.
- Chainset: 24X34X42TX170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Semi cartridge.
Braking / Shifting
- Front Brake: Mechanical disc.
- Rear Brake: Mechanical disc.
- Shifter Right: Sunrun Grip Shift 3spd.
- Shifter Left: Sunrun Grip Shift 6spd.
- Tyres Front: 26" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Tyres Rear: 26" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Rims: 26" Alloy 32H.
- Front Hub: Alloy 32H.
- Rear Hub: Alloy 32H.
- Headset: Steel 1.1/8".
- Handlebar: Aluminium Flat Bar 680mm.
- Stem: Ahead 80mm, Aluminium.
- Grips: MTB Type 85mm Black.
- Freewheel: Sunrun 14-28T.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.