Skip to content
- Can significantly improve cold weather performance across a broad spectrum of diesel fuel.
- Depressesthe CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) up to -30°C. The CFPP reduction is dependent on the propertiesand the composition of the diesel fuel that has to be treated.
- Optimised to treat the widest possible range of middle distillate diesel fuel compositionsfor internal combustion engines.
- Slows down the formation of wax crystals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.