Navigating trails strewn with roots and rocks can get pretty tricky. A full-face helmet provides the optimum protection in this situation, with a robust chin strap that protects the head both from below and on the side lest the journey come to an abrupt end when the rider is pitched over the handlebars.
Ideally that wouldn’t happen.
- If it doesn’t, the ROCA is simply just comfortable to wear thanks to the lightweight inmold construction and fixed visor that provides protection from the sun, mud and rocks.
- Two helmet sizes with two sets of pads each ensure that the ROCA will fit every rider.
- The DD-Buckle chin fastener keeps the ROCA firmly on the head while shredding - and on hang outs. Combined with the new Scarabeo MTB, your head is protected all the way around.
- Cam Ready, Extra space for camera mounting
- Shield protect- Shield provides protection against spray and the sun
Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior