Land Rover Defender Station Wagon with one axle trailer, JCB microexcavator 8010 CTS and construction worker
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- detachable backseat
- engine bonnet can be opened
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Rigid drawbar trailer with tailgate which can be opened and profiled tyres
inkl. JCB Micro excavator 8010 CTS and construction worker, Art.-Nr. 62002:
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Incredible off-road quality and timeless Land Rover design combined with the true-to-detail JCB micro excavator from the new bworld series - just right for little construction workers. Thanks to its surprising details including the raised structural plate on the engine bonnet and its numerous fully operational features, the model we created will impress both fans of the Land Rover brand and anybody who appreciates attention to detail. The rear and side doors can be opened and the rear seats can be taken out. The micro excavator that accompanies it is also astonishingly true to detail. All figures of the bworld series fit the seat securely. Thanks to the rotatable chassis, work can be carried out in every corner of the construction site. A rigid drawbar trailer that has a tailgate and profiled tyres is also supplied. This set is missing nothing - apart from its users creativity in recreating hours of interesting situations from the life of a construction worker.