**Bike is Built & Ready to Go**
CLICK & COLLECT OR FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
If you want to experience the thrill of some real off-road riding but would still welcome that little extra help when the going gets tough the Lectro Peak is the perfect choice, built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Suntour adjustable suspension forks with optional lock-out to help iron out the bumps or fine tune for the flat stuff. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 7 speed transmission system with easy to use push button gear selectors, the Peak has a gear ratio for all terrains. The braking system comprises of a set of front and rear Tektro mechanical disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of off-road thrills on this capable mountain bike.
- Frame: Alloy MTB Hard trail Frame & comfort geometry. Semi integrated type QR battery system.
- Fork: Suntour SF19-XCT 27.5" Front Suspension fork.
- Motor: 36V 250W rear hub motor.
- Controller: 36V 250W.
- Display: LED handlebar mounted.
- Battery: 36V/8.7Ah, quick release.
- Charger: Li-ion 36V 2Ah. UK type plug.
- Wheels: Front and rear 27.5" x 2.10", alloy double wall 36 hole black rims. Front KT 36H QR hub, rear with Motor.
- Tyres: Kenda 27.5" x 2.10". Black.
- Tubes: Kenda 27.5" x 1.90 tube with Schrader valve.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano Rapidfire 7 speed right hand shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7 speed.
- Chainset: 1/8" x 40 Tooth Steel Chainring, 170mm Alloy Cranks. Black.
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 3/32", Brown.
- Bottom bracket: VP Sealed Cartridge.
- Freewheel: Shimano 14/34 7 speed.
- Brakes: Tektro front and rear mechanical disc brakes with 160mm disc rotors. Alloy two finger levers with quick connect power cut-off.
- Saddle: Meghna MTB Type. Black.
- Seatpost: Zoom alloy micro adjust. 30.4mm x 350mm.
- Stem: Zoom 31.8MM / Ø28.6mm. Black.
- Handlebar: Zoom 31.8 x 740mm. Black.
- Headset: Neco 1-1/8" Semi-integrated threadless headset.
- Grips: MTB Type 125mm, Black.
- Pedals: 9/16" Aluminium MTB Type. Black.
- Frame Colour: Silver.